Should you wish to print your poster locally in Edinburgh, print shop COPY Print Edinburgh (2 min walk from the venue) is offering ISCoS presenters 15% discount on poster prints. Please see below voucher for more details
- All posters will be displayed in the dedicated poster area for the duration of the meeting, from 9 – 11 October inclusive.
- Posters must be hung by 9:30am on Monday 9 October – you will have access to the poster areas from 7:30am.
- Posters can be taken down from 2:30pm on Wednesday 11 October.
- All poster presenters should ensure that they mount their poster on the correct poster panel. (Details of your poster panel number will be made known in due course).
- Poster fixings (push pins) will be provided and will be attached to each board.
- IMPORTANT: A dedicated poster viewing session has been scheduled for Tuesday 10 October from 12:00-12:45pm. All poster presenters must be present at their poster board(s).
In addition to bringing a printed poster to the Meeting, we also require a digital PDF version of your poster as all posters will be included on the conference APP as well as on a virtual platform for post-event viewing.
Your digital poster(s) must be submitted by Sunday 1 October, 2023. To note: only the abstract submitter will have access to the abstract portal for submitting the PDF. A link will be sent to you sometime in July.
DIGITAL POSTER DESIGN GUIDELINES:
Please ensure your digital poster submission meets the following guidelines:
- Portrait Layout
- PDF format only
- Single page (A4)
- High resolution (within the file size limit)
- 2MB file size limit
- There are no specific guidelines for font, font sizes and the design or layout of the poster. The virtual platform has the ability to zoom in and out on a PDF document.
- Should you wish to add some ISCoS 2023 branding to your poster, you can download the logo and banners here.
- Please check if your biography is appearing correct in the programme. Should you wish to change your biography, please send the revised text to the secretariat at email@example.com
- If you are not or no longer the presenting author, please let us know and we will transfer the abstract to your co-author. Kindly note that we can only transfer the details, if the presenting author has registered for the meeting.
IMPORTANT: Please save your file in the following format:
We would like to remind you that all presenting author(s) must register for the Annual Scientific Meeting in order to present. Early bird registration rates are available until 23 July 2023. To register for the meeting, please visit the website: www.iscosmeetings2023.org
For the programme please click here.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.